Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Satisfied Week 2

Seriously, last week was the most fantastic week after holiday for so long.
On 28th of August, there was another outing with Yan Yan and Jo.
Lolz...My two best buddies ever.
The amazing part of the day was that I drove that day.
Woohooo....
Kinda proud as i picked them up from their house.
Normally Yan Yan is the one who fetches us.
Finally she can take a good rest as a passengger.
I bet both of them 'enjoyed' the ride due to my driving skills.
Haha..
Hope I didn't scared off you all.
I was getting more excited as this was the first time I drove from Sri Ptaling to Jusco, Puchong.
Yes, I made it people. *applause*
Of course, must say thank you to Yan Yan and Jo as they guided me all the way.

This was the first time the 3 sakai-s went shopping together.
Bought quite a number of ingredients for the BBQ on Saturday.
After that, we went to carrefour to buy plates and paper cups.
Those that sell at Jusco just look so disgusting.
Collected the marinated chicken wings from A Fai's hse and then headed to Pui leng's hse.
Phew....
Preparation for the BBQ almost done kinda relief.
Went back home after lunch at mamak.

No comments:

Post a Comment