Monday, September 28, 2009

Late for The First Lecture

Since yesterday I got a strong feeling that bad fortune will befall me today.
My intuition was so true till my prayers were not answered by the Almighty.
Eventually everything went smoothly in the beginning.
The highways, corners, traffic lights and shops I passed by were so familiar to me.
Finally, I reached my university safely.
Managed to find a nice car park near my faculty.
Woohoo..
Just in time to get into my first lecture and wanted to give my lecturer good impressions.
My imaginations was ruined when I saw the back tyre ran out of air.
No tools was available in the car.
Immediately drove my car out and searched for a tyre shop like mad.
Damn it.
Two nails poked into the back tyre.
Wasted my time.
I was freaked out when parking lots were longer available.
No choice.
Illegal parking at the slope.
It rained just when I got off the car.
Was late for an hour.
Total blurred in the 2 hours lecture.






No comments:

Post a Comment