Saturday, September 19, 2009

First Attempt

Yesterday it was the first time I drove my mum's car- Altis.
Cant really control the car well especially the steering.
It is more loose compare to Avanza's steering.
I was putting my both hands instead of one on the steering wheel along the way to my university.
Felt so tired and numb on my shoulders.
Oil pedal kinda freak me out especially during traffic congestion.
Just so weird that it would not move forward when you just slightly press on the oil pedal.
I had to apply more force but then it accelerated too fast.
Phew.
Luckily the break pedal is the best among all the car I have drove so far.
Anyway, went so smoothly on the highway with the speed of 120km/h.
Finally broke my record of 110km/h.
XD.
In the afternoon, went to the Mines.
Bought1/2 dozen doughnut for supper as suggested by brother.
XD.
A great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment