Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Not That Dull Afterall

I thought it would be another monotomy day.
But it seemed to be a peculiar day.
As demanded by my mum, I cooked lunch today.
Okay lor since I got nothing else better to do.
I wanted to try a new recipe today.
Hong Kong style mixed rice.
Took some chicken meat, prawn, crab stick and egg from the fridge.
Minced some onions and garlic.
Steamed the left over rice.
Thought it would be successful at the beginning.
The 1st egg I fried really made me disappointed.
Wth...
Things became worst when I fried the prawn.
It was a total failure.
XD..
I should have learn some frying skills from my mum.
Anyway, a sudden change in mind.
I altered the recipe.
Used some chicken soup and throw all the ingredients inside.
Of cause, some black and soy sauce.
Well, I am quite talented.
In the end, everything turned out great.

When I finished my lunch, a damn bloody huge rat appeared.
Again my mum asked for help.
Took the broom.
I hit on it while I screamed.
Its blood just came out.
Ewwww...
So gross.
Phew, luckily i had my lunch.
Cleaning part.
Wore gloves and took the warm carcass.
Sorry but you really caused too much trouble to me.

I took a can of beer after I settled everything.
Chilled..
Slept so well.





No comments:

Post a Comment