Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Satisfied Week 1

I was kinda satisfied with what I had did within this week.
On 25th of August, I went back to my University to swim with Ah Wai.
It was quite different from the previous outing which I had to travel with public transport.
Eventually, I drove that day.
That Mr Yap kept smiling and laughing at me along the way to my uni.
According to him, a Kid was driving him.
Yeah, the kids who he referred to was me.
I think I should take that as a compliment.
No doubt I am still looking so young.
Proud wei..
TQ Ah Wai. Haha....how ironic...
Again, the swimming pool was empty and only left me n Ah Wai swimming there.
Felt so lethargy after swam for few laps.
The two retards decided to bask ourselves without applying any sunblock.
A real retard right?
whoa..
Half an hour later, our sun-tanned skin just looked so amazing.
I quite like it though.

Went to Broga to have lunch.
Ban Min and cendol..
Then had a ride to Kajang as suggested by Ah Wai...
When on the way back, I took the wrong route and headed to a narrow road with dead end.
Once again must say thanks to Mr Yap for guided me to the wrong way.
Joking wei...
XD XD.

Finally, fetched him back to his aunty's saloon after a visit to my house.
Another great outings i guess.

1 comment: