Sunday, September 27, 2009

Four Outings in One Week 1

Out of my expectations, I had some great events during the week before my holidays end.
Of course, I have had the craziest moments with my best friends.
Excited with much surprised elements in those outings.
Hang out with those 'lungers' will never make you bored.
Their insanity will cheer up the dry atmosphere.

On the 22 of September, received messages from Yan Lin.
Decided to visit Ms Yu Min before she goes to UK.
Went to Pyramid to buy her a present.
Smart idea from Yan Lin to buy a blue scarf.
So irresistible as a MU fan, Yan Lin bought a MU purse from the cute kakak.
Her plan to buy the necklace failed when the price was non negotiatable.
Met Ivy in the mall.
Victimised by her when meet her everytime.
XD...
Yan Lin was too shy to eat the doughnut we bought for Yu Min.
The durian doughnut has a strong aroma.
So ewww....
Rushed back home after the visit.
Cooked and went to airport to fetch mum.
Mum was rather ridiculous that she bought anchovies and dried squid from Taiwan.
I picked a mask from her as my souvenier.

The outing continued on the next day.
With Ivy and Jessies at Sungai Wang and Times Square.
These two chickens made me walked up and down yet I still cannot found them in the complex.
September's fool.
haha...
Finally I gave up and went for a hair cut.
Watched Gamers.
Holy crap.
Violence and sex scenes.
The 3 retards just couldnt understand the plot.
I think I understood the sex scene.
XDXD...
Left the cinema after half an hour.
Dinner at Restaurant Talipon together with Meli and Nic.

Update the other 2 events tomorrow.
Toodles guys.
New semester begins tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. u la chicken butt lolz...u stupid oni duno how 2 find us n walk so slow slower thn tortoise plz la upgrade bit ur walking speed haiyo...

    ReplyDelete