Wednesday, September 2, 2009

All I Need is Just a Thank You

Today was the most terrifying day ever.
The whole day was just so busy with the house chores.
Many things need to be prepared as tonight was the Hungry Ghost Festival.
How annoying it was when my siblings knew about it and nobody was helping out.
So freak out that I did all the chores and preparation with my mum.
What the hell were they doing?
My sister just stay inside her room for the whole day.
I have no idea what she was doing inside her room.
I just so disappointed with her attitude.
A week before she just past the apologize letter to my parents.
Saying that she is so sorry for everything.
The love words just come out easily from her mouth.
"I love this family so much"
She just take it for granted to spare her from doing the house chores.
Is this the way you love your family?
You are just being so selfish.
Dont tell parents the lame excuse that you got no time and you are tired.
You even have the time to go out with your boyfriend.
What am I?
A slave to you all?
You all are just too much of drama.
Should i write an apologize letter to dad and mum as well?
Should I?
Then i can abandon all the family responsibilities and go out more often with my friends.
Don't ever give a damn to me anymore.
You guys just dont know how to appreciate ppl's help.
Not even a thank you.
Shame on you all.
I got my own limit.
Respect yourself as part of the family

No comments:

Post a Comment