Sunday, August 2, 2009

Asiasoft Roadshows1

It had been awhile since I update my blog.
For the past two weeks, I had been working as a roadshows promoter at different universities.
On the first day, I got to know my colleagues which are Alexa, Emily, Jessica, Liz, Daniel, Yu Min, Gayle Brani, Zein and Michelle.
My jobs were to promote online games and register for players.
Somehow, the interesting part of the roadshows was the Sudden Attack's Girl Search Competition.
Of cause not I want to brag about my observation and flirt skills,
but I was really good in it.
I attracted few girls to join the competition.
*clap clap*
Thx to my attractive eyes.
Haha.
Joking wei.
Yan Lin and Yu Min are going to kill me if they read this post.

Btw, my colleagues are quite crazy actually.
I never thought i will reveal my true inner self to them.
Starting with Liz who likes to torture his BF, Daniel.
I would describe her as the 'ganas' girl.
Alexa and Emily always laugh out of a sudden and friendly too
Jessica, the most polite and friendly girl.
The fantasy girl, Gayle who gives me the idea of creating human-eating- plants.
Yu Min who looks innocent but appearance can be deceiving.
Zein is a very approachable girl in the roadshows.
Yan Lin who teaches me vulgar words. (Don't kill me)

Seriously, kinda miss them.
Cant wait to see them in the coming steamboat.



No comments:

Post a Comment