Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ah W@i

As named by title, went out to MV with Ah Wai.
I forgot to inform him that I was already on the way to KTM.
So he was late and I waited for him at Bandar Tasik Selatan station.
But it was actually my fault.
Sorry le A Wai.
But when he called me he sounded so funny
A Wai: (Blur tone) Where are you?
A Keat: In front the staircase.
A Wai: (blurer) Where? You at Lrt iz?
A Keat: KTM le.
A Wai don't angry a..okay?XD

Watched G.I Joe.
Wow.Damn chun lo.
Thumb up.

Anyway went to food court for lunch after movie.
Both of us like an idiotic ppl.
Kept walking at LG to seek for food.
I think we walked pass the same shops for 6 rounds wei.
lolz..
Quite funny though.

Eventually, A Wai enlightend me alot about his life as a music student.
Salute his passion towards music.
I really amazed by him when he told me the way he practised piano last time.
Good job A Wai.
Haha..
That is a compliment from me.
Proud le A Wai.
Dont perasan le.
XD
I know you are laughing.





No comments:

Post a Comment