Monday, August 3, 2009

Asiasoft Roadshows 2

Eventually, few incidents happened during the roadshows.
On 29 of July, I had the most terrifying day.
I came across with this guy when I was walking to Sri Petaling LRT's toilet.
Accidently had eyes contact with him which I didn't bother much.
He was a 20s years old guy who wore a black shirt and short pant.
Not quite sure with his look as it was still dark that day.
Surprisingly, he followed me to the toilet.
At first I thought he was really in a hurry to answer the call of nature.
But I started to feel eerie when he kept staring at me.
I felt suspicious because he pee-ed for almost a minute while I was styling my hair.
Finally, I decided to run out from the toilet.
I waited him to come out from the toilet only I went back in.
Discovered that his white stuff were sticking on the toilet bowl.
What a jerk!!!!

During the roadshows, Yan Lin and I became quite knowledgable.
We get to know the ways to SEGI Subang, HELP, UM, Metropolitan, UNITEN, TARC Setapak and SEGI Damansara

The funniest part was when we heading to UM.

Stucked in the traffic jam.
But a damn professional aunty can drive passed us and dissapear in the jam.
Salute.
Many vulgar words came along in our conversation when we made the the wrong turns upon our destinations.

On 23 of July- TARC roadshow,we became nervous when we took the wrong turn and headed to Genting Highlands.
Finally managed to find the U- turn and back on track.
*Cheers*



No comments:

Post a Comment