Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Outing with Asiasoft's Colleagues

On 6 of August, went for dinner at Yuen Steamboat with my ex- colleagues.
It was organized by Jessica and Gayle.
They had planned the dinner about a week ago.
Really appreciate the efforts that both of you contributed.
Thank you.
Few mates were not able to present due to some reasons.
However, 8 of us including Michelle and Gayle's bf attended.
No doubt, we grabbed as many food as possible in the beginning.
Threw everything inside the soup like sakai.
XD.
Btw, while waiting for the food to cook, there was a valuable information shared by Yu Min.
She told us that there is an expired date for condom.
It was then verified by Gayle and her bf.
Whoa.
I really didn't know that until she told me.
3 of them finally revealing their true self especially Ms Yu Min
Haha.

Yan Lin was the climax of the day.
She told us that she would strip herself + poll dancing if I go clubbing with her.
But then she finally she said: 'Only valid from today till tomorrow a....'
I think Michelle, Michelle's bf and Yu Min got shocked.
Kept laughing like mad.
Really cant imagine how is she going to strip in the club.
Very manly or girlish-ly?
XD.
Btw Yan Lin can you extend the period till next week?
I am willing to go clubbing with you.

Eventually, I had 3 cups fulled ice cream that day.
Really out of my expectations.
Anyway, nice day we got there.
Expecting for the next outings.




No comments:

Post a Comment