Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Life without Kakak Surip

She has a curly long black hair and tan skin.
Black shining eyes would best to describe her.
She is huggable but short.
A devout Islamic woman who is so loyal to her bloody flirty husband.
A kind hearted mother who always send her wages back to her family.
She cried whenever received call from her family.
Never complain even she feel lethargy.
A trustworthy and responsible person who you can rely on.
She is Kak Surip.

Kak Surip had served my family for about 13 years.
I wouldn't call her as my maid which degrade her status.
She is my favourite amah as she treated me like her own son.
But she went back to Surabaya,Indonesia since last year in November.
She had retired.
However, moments that I had spent with her will remain in my etching memories.

Reviewing back my life without her.
Many changes occur in my family's daily routines.
Everyday is burden by chores such as sweep and mop floor, wash dirty clothes and plates...etc.
However, these chores no longer become a burden to me after few weeks.
Become independent in the aspect of time organization.
Anyway, I can be considered as a professional trained maid already.
I don't mind to serve my family however please don't slaverish me.
I feel tired too.








No comments:

Post a Comment