Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday

August is another great month of the year.
Few friends of mine were born in August.
Starting with Jean Lou on 1st; Yoong Jian, Mun Yee and Jia Wai on the 2nd; Nicholas on 31st.

Is true that their birthday are in August but I bet they are not patriotic.

XD.
Joking la.
On 1 of July, 7 of us which were May Wan, Poh Lyn, Miao Ling, Yan Lin, Chi Han, Mun Yee and me went to Heaven Divine to savour our dinner.
Of course, we celebrated Mun Yee's birthday there.
However, due to time deficient, I not managed to prepare cake and present for her.

Sorry Mun Yee.

Few of us ordered the Kimchi rice.
It tasted Okay but the portion was kinda small.
For drinks, I would recommend you all to order the apple+ green tea.
Although the blended apple was not fresh, it was kinda nice and special. Suddenly, I couldn't hold the fork and spoon properly as we all were burst into laughter.
I heard the waiter named Miao Ling's food as *bet bet min*.

LMAO.

Finally, I left them earlier as my parents' friends were coming to my house.

Happy birthday Mun Yee

On 3rd of August, went to Leisure Mall with Jia Wai.
The normal price to Leisure Mall from B. Tasik Selatan is RM6.00.
But transportation fees has increased by 30% start from this month.
Due to my SMART-NESS I told the uncle that I will pay RM10 to him.
The new price should be around RM8.00
Cursing the taxi's driver along the way to Leisure Mall.
Jia Wai over heard it.
XD.
Sorry la uncle.
'Lung' with Jia Wai at Restaurant Wong Kok.
I bet the he didn't enjoy the food as it was quite dull.
Happy birthday Jia Wai.
I felt so nostalgia as I walked in Leisure Mall.
It used to my childhood leisure place.
If I not mistaken Leisure Mall was once equipped with Theme Park.




No comments:

Post a Comment